Subject: Registration Reminder - Deadline 15 January 2025 - Invitation to ECDC's National Focal Points for Communication meeting - 12-13 February 2025
From: "ECDC Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: "Imre Kaas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Estonia Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>, "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2025 12:38:34 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Imre,

This is a kind reminder to confirm your participation for the upcoming 
ECDC's National Focal Points for Communication Meeting, taking place on 
12-13 February in a hybrid format (in-person at ECDC and virtual).

If you plan to attend in person, please make sure to register by 15 January 
2025 using this 
<https://srmportal.powerappsportals.com/event/sessions?id=National_Focal_Points_for_Communication_meeting3801844568> 
link to ensure timely arrangements for your travel and accommodation.

Should you not be able to attend in person and wish to attend virtually 
kindly send an email to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Connection details will be shared 
upon confirmation of participation.

If you’re unable to attend, we would be grateful if you could appoint an 
alternate from your organisation.

If there are any specific topics you wish to address under AOB, kindly 
inform us in advance.

Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

We look forward to your confirmation and hope to meet you in person or 
virtually.

Kind regards,

Barbara Albiger

Acting Head of Section Communication

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: ECDC Communication <[email-masked]>
Sent: 12 December 2024 16:07
To: Imre Kaas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Julia Geller <[email-masked]>; Estonia Generic Email Box - 
<[email-masked]>; Kadi Villa <[email-masked]>; Country 
Cooperation <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to ECDC's National Focal Points for Communication 
meeting - 12-13 February 2025

To: NFPs for Communication

CC: NFPs for Communication Alternates, National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the invitation letter for the upcoming ECDC's National 
Focal Points for Communication Meeting on 12-13 February 2025, the 
preliminary agenda, as well as supporting documents.

Please be informed that the meeting will take place as a hybrid (in-person 
at ECDC and virtual) event. More information on how to register can be found 
in the invitation letter.

We would be grateful for volunteers to share their experience and knowledge 
in using generative AI for communication purposes. Please let us know if you 
would be available to present during the meeting.

If there are any particular topics that you would like to take forward under 
AOB please inform us in advance.

Kind regards,

Barbara Albiger

Acting Head of Section Communication

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.